Fight The Summer Heat With This Rebel Pine Coffee Recipe
If it's too hot where you are that a cup of fresh brewed Rebel Pine Coffee seems grossly balmy, here's a super simple recipe for making coffee ice cream. Trust me, anyone can make it, and you don't even need an ice cream maker. This recipe only includes 4 ingredients, a blender, a bowl, and a freezer.
We tried it out this summer while in the Bahamas with 18 family members, and man was it delicious! Over your favorite brownie, cookie, or cake, it's gonna be a pleaser. Our whole family was fighting each other to the kitchen to get more.
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chilled heavy whipping cream
- 1/3-1/2 cup of cooled Rebel Pine coffee
- A drop of vanilla if you like
- Handful of chocolate shavings and/or nuts if you're feeling fancy
- Combine first 4 ingredients in blender, blend until smooth
- Add chocolate shavings or nuts
- Pour mixture into a glass or stainless bowl
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 18 - 24 hours
Give it a try and let us know what you think! And if you think of some cool ways to add to it or enjoy it, share it with us in the comments below or Instagram
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.